Because videos are an important part of communications on the web, we are continuously adding to this list of video tools and resources.
Compiling some of the best web tools for creating videos, optimizing, scripting, and displaying them in the best possible way is our goal.
- Here is a page with information on how to place an external link onto a YouTube video.
- Getting and using Youtube Channel rss feeds
- How to download differently formatted videos from various sites
- Create a video that demonstrates professionalism
- Intro Video creator free online
- Yet another free online video clips maker
- Top Rated Video Editor Free Download
- Video screen capture tool
- Free online video converter tool
Use Video Websites to Lure in Customers
It was not that long ago that watching a video online was oftentimes an exasperating experience. Now that online speeds and processors have improved dramatically, video websites are getting hundreds of thousands of hits. That’s why now is a good time to start to use video sharing sites to bring new and returning customers to your website.
1. Use youtube to put up videos with content related to your site.
2. Advertise your video on social networking sites.
3. Get your affiliates to embed your videos on their site if it is relevant.
4. Create videos on a regular basis.
5. See what videos are getting hits and see how you can incorporate their topics into your videos.
6. Use popular keywords in your description as long as they tie into your content.
7. Post your links on sites like Digg.
8. Make sure the videos have links to your websites and possibly watermarks and intros.
9. Enable profit sharing on sites like Youtube.
Online videos have a unique power of their own. They have the power to bring in viewers, sometimes over and over again. If your videos are relevant and interesting, people will see them. If they like your videos, they will be drawn to your site and those clicks can equal dollar signs.